Friday, May 8, 2009

Breaking News!!


So get this i was walking out my buliding today on my way to school and i saw three women getting out of a black tinted car. All three of the women were bearly dressed. They all had on tight short dresses and heels. They were in a rush to get in the building, trying not to be seen.Do you know what that sounds like? Hookers.


I was amazed that i actullaly got to see one i mean i live in the bronx and i never seen one. One step on me by mistake for a quick second i didn't even get mad i was just like WTF a hooker lol than back to reality and i speed walked to the car i got in and my grandma was like you see those girls they hookers. It turns out they had gotten picked up the night before at 4 in the moring by their pimp and he was yelling at them because they took to long to come down and he was rushing them in the car. I guess their job was completed so they was brought back home.well im not even sure if thats even their home thats what made it even more confusing i never saw any of them a day in my life.


Bronx? first thing that come to mind, trash everywhere.Drug dealers on every corner. and lots of violence.True. alot of places in the bronx are that way but when i think of my neighborhood im blind to those types of things. I guess i have just grown to be use to it well half the drug dealers down the block use to go to school with my mom and uncels when they were little so they know me.Violence? not at all i mean only if its looked for.My neighborhood is home, I lived there all my life but now i know theres hookers creeping up and down my streets its werid like what if the pimp actually see me and likes me and trys to take me it will be all because these dumb hookers decided to come stay over here putting all these girls around my block in danger. Pimps are known for always trying to pick up new fresh bate. They dont see us as little young ladies they see money signs in our eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment